ღ MiXiu_MiXiu ღ
Pages
Home
Thursday, July 15, 2010
New here!!!!
Posted by
MiXiu ♥
at
5:40 PM
I'm Snow Li 1st time using blog=_=
Still a lot of thing that i dun know about blog.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi, I' MiXiu MiXiu here, 23, I Just An Ordinary Girl Who live In A Small Town Who ♥ My Boy >ω<, ♥ Animation &Comic, Nic3 To Meet U All ♥ If like My Blog Pls leave a footprint or something else at my MiXiu Chat Box(●ω●) Thx ^^
Quote ♥
♥
My ♥
Tim3 ♥
My BirthDay ♥
Blog Archive ♥
April
(1)
March
(7)
August
(5)
July
(2)
April
(1)
November
(1)
September
(4)
August
(7)
July
(28)
MiXiu Chat Box ♥
MiXiu Blog ♥
About M3 & How I Gonna Past through My Lif3 & Th3 thing that I Feel...
♥
About MiXiu ♥
MiXiu ♥
I Just An Ordinary Girl who ♥family & ♥My Boy (>ω<)
View my complete profile
MiXiu Fb ♥
Snow Li
Create Your Badge
MiXiu PlayList ♥
This
Flash Player
was created @
FlashWidgetz
.com.
add music to your myspace
mp3 music player for myspace
myspace fetish
My Cut3 Follow3r ♥
Blog List ♥
MyDreaM
Which Day To Wear Cats Eye Stone
2 years ago
Alice Choo ,
HIGH QUALITY Free Shipping Famous Fantasy Movie Role Souvenir 3D Led Nite Lite Darth Vader Shape with FCC/RoHS C
6 years ago
kit_peyhua
10/09/2015
11 years ago
sam
11 years ago
♥ My World ● My Life ♥
8/6/2014 五周年快乐
12 years ago
Rain
im sorry
12 years ago
Life must go on =C
September 2012
13 years ago
单调与低调
在PLKN和你的回忆
14 years ago
Nero 泽
day
15 years ago
什么是爱...❤
我们..算了吧..
15 years ago
♥ U are WarmiNg My s0ul by Ur LoVe♥ ✖ Ýv0ŋŃ3 ✖
15 years ago
[ 莉修莉修 ] 部落格
双面人的故事
16 years ago
Bee Hoo
Steph
edwin
笨蛋alex写给傻瓜vicky的日记
♥Kiang♥
Heng Heng
Show 5
Show All
Powered by
Blogger
.
ღ MiXiu_MiXiu ღ
Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon
Blogger Template
|
web hosting
0 comments:
Post a Comment