Tuesday, March 20, 2012

3v3rything Will B3 fin3 ♥

Posted by MiXiu ♥ at 9:54 PM
I feel wanna msg u & fb u...
but u just telling me u go play games...
if i find u now...u just will feel annoying...

I sick...i wanna u know...
but i scare i annoying u...
then i just keep it...if i tell u also...
u cant help me...i better count on myself...

Everytime what u doing...
I also need to know from my jimui & not from u...
I really don't like it...
But I need to thx to my jimui to inform me...
At least I can know what u going to do...

I rmb my jimui tell me...
Sometime...
Don't know is better...Cos sometime the truth will just hurt urself...
Everything will Be fine...=]

By : MiXiu MiXiu

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ღ MiXiu_MiXiu ღ Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting