Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Unlucky Month

Posted by MiXiu ♥ at 2:25 PM
Sick again...ishh
Hate it...& take half day leave...
but i didnt go take a rest o wat...

I jus sit infront my laptop & watch_ing movie + fb_ing~
hehe~but i hate the taste of the FuCking medicine...
My mom say me...this month u wan sick how many times ah =v=""
But who want to sick jek...T_T

Bcos i sick...Now my wallet bcome no $$...T_T
Haiz...so unlucky...why wait me want finish my salary & think to keep it...
but It just wan me to use all my money...T_T
I sad when c_ing my wallet =.="" F...

I hoping my body dun sick again...
if not no money to pay the doctor T_T
& my salary will bcome low if i keep take leave =.="" wtf...

By : MiXiu MiXiu ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ღ MiXiu_MiXiu ღ Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting