Sunday, March 18, 2012

Is Not 3asy to 4get Som3one u ♥

Posted by MiXiu ♥ at 11:55 AM
The feel when ppl asking me about my dad is not good...
It feel like my tear is going out from my eye...
& my heart is feel so pain so pain...

but i can't show it out...
Bcos i need to be strong infront my mom & my grandmother...
If i can't do it...how my mom will feel...
Her heart is more sad & pain compare to mine 1...

That time the ppl asking my grandmother...
Her sound is going to cry out...& my mom oso...
& me just can stand silent & cant say out something oso...

Bcos the truth is My dad is already leaving us...
when saying my dad thing...
I feel so sad & till now I still cant accept about this...

I hope my mom dun think too much when alone at home...
Now I will try to accompany my mom when i gt free time...

By : MiXiu MiXiu ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ღ MiXiu_MiXiu ღ Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting