Saturday, March 17, 2012

New life Of MiXiu ♥

Posted by MiXiu ♥ at 11:50 PM
See_ing back the older post...
& thinking about my past...it kinda ...
I feel that, that time i still small...
& I not mature yet...but it's a experience for me...

I past through all this thing with happy, sad, crying
& sometime i will feel my heart was pain...
Now i really want to say thx to all my ex...
cos of them...now have the new of me...

& I had learn about...
we better don't know about something than we wan to find it out...
Bcos the truth mostly is the reason that we will feel disappointed & sad...

Now I will try to enjoy my life & my work...
we cant chg our past...
But we can chg our future ...

I B3li3v3 I can past through everyday with happiness ♥


By : MiXiu MiXiu

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ღ MiXiu_MiXiu ღ Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting